Fork biscuits are an amazing creation and take a handful of minutes to make with just three everyday ingredients. You can adapt them to any flavour- I made peanut butter one yesterday! Just add two tablespoons of peanut butter or 15 g of cocoa and only 120g of flour. Or you could add lemon or orange zest! Here is the recipe from a great website called My kitchen table. Credit to Mary Berry because I found this on her website!
100g of butter
150g self-raising flour
1. Cream together the butter and sugar in a bowl
2. Add in the flour and slowly mix to make a soft dough, adding more flour or some milk if needed.
3. Grease you baking tray with butter of line it with parchment.
4. Take pieces of the dough, the size of a walnut and place them on the lined baking trays.
5. Take a fork and lightly flatten the balls down.
6. Bake for 5-10 minutes until a pale golden-be careful they can burn quite easily!
7. Take them out and dust with icing sugar! ENJOY! X