I BAKED YET AGAIN! CHOC-FUDGE BROWNIE MUD PIE! X 😀 KEEP BAKING MY FRIENDS XX 😀 HERE’S THE RECIPE XX
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup cocoa
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. PREHEAT THE OVEN TO 170 DEGREES CELSIUS! 😛
2. MIX ALL OF THE INGREDIENTS TOGETHER 😀
3. BAKE FOR 20-30 MINS UNTIL A SKEWER COMES OUT CLEAN! 😛
4. SERVE WITH CREAM/ICE-CREAM & STRAWBERRIES (OR EVEN RASPBERRIES!?) 😀
KEEP BAKING BROTHERS! 😀
FREZZA X 🙂
Thank you SO much for all of your support!! Xxx We thought that we would be lucky to get 10 views!!! Thanks so much and keep the views coming! Xxx We promise that if we reach 1000 views then we will post something SPECTACULAR! We will just have to wait and see what it is…Thank you!!Xxx
Yup! So true, and so obvious 😀 I mean who doesn’t want more cookies!!!!
Freza and I are going to attempt o make this wonderful creation!!! wish us luck
Frezza + Nammy
OMG GUYS!!! BEST CREATION/THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xxxx
Hello guys!! Since it’s pancake day…tomorrow… I decided to show you my favorite recipe for traditional pancakes. Here it is:
110g/4oz plain flour, sifted
pinch of salt
200ml/7fl oz milk mixed with 75ml/3fl oz water
1.Melt the butter in a saucepan until there are no lumps.
2.Mix the flour and salt together.
3.Pour in the eggs,milk/water and 2 tablespoons of the melted butter, leaving the rest to grease the pan when you fry the pancakes.
4.Whisk thoroughly until the mixture has the consistency of thin cream.
5. Next,dip some kitchen paper into the melted butter and use that to smear a thin layer of butter around the pan.
6. Pour about 2 tablespoons of the batter into the pan and swirl it round so it covers the bottom of the pan.
7. Wait for it to solidify until you flip it and cook on both sides until golden brown. Repeat with the rest of the batter 🙂